Friulinox - HiChef - HC23
The Future in five
Blast Chilling - With blast chilling it is possible to plan preparations in advance, increasing productivity while maintaining the flavour, appearance and weight and eliminating the risk of intoxication.
- Shock Freezing - Blast freezing allows the purchasing of products at their best in terms of freshness, maturation and availability on the market and to preserve intact all the peculiarities.
- Thawing at controlled temperature and humidity - Being able to control and determine thawing of a product means keeping intact the organoleptic characteristics and optimizing stock, avoiding unnecessary waste.
- Proofing retarder - Flexibility in "just in time" production is the best way to optimise resources, manage time and to respond to the variability of demands.
- Low temperature cooking - The control of temperature and its maintenance within the predefined values allow preparations which safeguard not only taste and flavour but also succulence and tenderness ensuring truly exciting results.
- Chilling yield within 90': 55 Kg (+90 > +3°C)
- Freezing yield within 240': 36 Kg (+90 > -18°C)
- Dimensions: 790 x 850 x 1950 mm (LxPxA)
- Trays - Grid type: GN1/1 600X400
- Capacity trays: Pitch 14 - 17 - 23 mm
- 7’’ touch capacitive IPS HD display